Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Maison&Objet - Paris




The courtyard of our apartment in Rue du Bouloi




















It all started when I boldly decided to offer Dutch designer Jurianne Matter my services when I read on her blog that she sometimes lacked time to design due to all the administrative things she had to do. I wrote her an email that I could help her with the administrative side of things. A week later I was having tea at her house. And now six months later I spend four days on the international trade fair Maison&Objet (interior design and lifestyle) in Paris working as her assistant! It were very long and tiring days (especially for our feet), but we had a lot of fun, spoke a lot of different languages (sometimes three in one conversation) and met some lovely people. Oh, and did some business as well ;) All in all a great experience. The fair was open from 9.30am till 7pm so we didn't see much of the city and I also didn't take a lot of photos. But her is an impression of our time there.


There were 8 halls for people to go to.

This was our lovely stand Q27, in hall 6.

Monday was my last day there, the fair ended on tuesday, and I had some time off to walk around in hall 7 (although my feet were killing me I managed to spot some lovely things).

 
 
Rulers by Hay (Danish Design)
 

Birds by Kristian Vedel (I have a big and small one at home but this was a whole family)








No comments:

Post a Comment