Friday, February 27, 2015

Old shirt


I'm beginning to recognize a trend in my posts and that is reuse. In addition to wine corks, plastic caps from bottles and dress shirts, there is now an old t-shirt. I found the print too cute so I couldn't throw it away. But what do you do with it when it doesn't fit you anymore? I think mothers have this thought regularly when they see the cute or cool shirts their kids have grown out off.
Well, create a wall decoration!
All you need is a canvas the size of your choice and a staple gun.
Oh, and I've added some flowers for a 3D effect and I embellished the butterfly by stitching around it. This way it also stands out more. 

 


Ik begin een trend te herkennen in mijn posts en dat is hergebruik. Naast kurken, plastic dopjes van flessen en oude overhemden is er nu een oud t-shirt. Ik vond het printje zo schattig dat ik het niet weg kon gooien. Maar ja, wat moet je er dan mee want passen deed ik het niet meer. Denk dat moeders dit ook regelmatig hebben bij schatigge of stoere shirts waar hun kids uitgegroeid zijn.
Maak er een wanddecoratie van!
Het enige dat je nodig hebt is een schildersdoek in het formaat naar keuze en een tacker.
Oh ja, en ik heb nog wat bloemetjes aangebracht voor een 3D-effect en om de vlinder wat beter uit te laten komen heb ik er wat steekjes omheen geborduurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment