Tuesday, September 10, 2013
1. Mr. Wood's Fossils - we bought a Mosasaur tooth, which is around 70 million years old, for my nephew who turns five this week and is really into dinosaurs (like my boyfriend).
2. Materialise - this shop wasn't actually open when we came across it, but I loved the window. It's a a place to sew in, create, learn and share ideas in and a shop where you can find fabulous fabrics.
3. The Red Door Gallery - okay, so this one is my favorite out of all the shops. They call themselves a 'melting pot of affordable artwork, prints, artists books, accessories, jewellery, homewares and artist cards'. I refrained myself and only bought a brooch and some earrings for my niece who turns eleven in two weeks.
4. Owl & Lion - This is not only a shop where you buy books or prints but where you can also follow bookbinding courses.
5. Bibi's Cake Boutique - Just look at the website, I need not say more!
Posted by at Nº37 at 3:36 PM